A Wardrobe You Love, Nobody Died For: Fashion talk for Ambitious People about sustainable style
is for you who:
- Have a closet full of clothes, but nothing to wear
- Want to look good professionally
- Would like to dress in a more sustainable way
Taking place in the STAM Café Ghent, aka Café Frascati* the evening of Tuesday 19th April with 3 info sessions of 20 minutes each with the topics
- Personal Styling: Tips for dressing according to your professional situation; how clothing communicates and what you look like for others; a taster of what you can expect after a session with a personal stylist. How your style is a projection of who you are. This session also includes a word on uniforms and stripes being hot.
- Curated Wardrobe: how structuring your wardrobe can allow you to sleep 5 minutes more in the morning and you’ll look fabulous anyway and what do you need to have an inspiring wardrobe.
- Conscious Shopping: where to find stuff that nobody died for but looks great? Yana has seen an increased interest in sustainable fashion but there is still little action. In this session Yana gives practical tips on how you can dress in a way that is kinder to the people and the planet fitting your lifestyle without turning you into a hippie.
Note: Depending on the audience the talk is going to be either in Dutch or English.
Because it is the first event of Yana’s Cool Ethical Style tour of events in Europe you have the chance to attend for only €25. A limited of just 25 places available to ensure interaction. Also if after the session you would like to book a session to get styled by Yana you will receive - €25 from the price.
You have the opportunity to ask questions during the sessions. There is also time for networking between the sessions and afterwards you can get a drink at the bar at own cost.
Meet Yana Gaevskaya, ethical stylist from Belgium now launching a series of workshops and talks in Europe. Get insights for easy wardrobe management, styling tips and ethical, ecological clothing delivered in a fun, engaging way.
Interested in coming along, but you can’t make it for the first event? Sign up for Styling Studio by and get updates on upcoming talks and workshops. Follow Yana’s quest on making sustainable fashion part of everyday life projecting who you are.
Event organizer: B.U.I.L.D (Businesses United for Innovation, Learning and Development) provides insightful events on various topics around personal and professional development supporting business growth.